Prototyping and Manufacturing
Welcome to the Manufacturing section of Numerical, where we provide companies with our extensive experience in the fields of CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering), CAD (Computer-Aided Design), and manufacturing to offer customized and innovative solutions.
Our in-depth knowledge of these areas allows us to suggest production methods, materials, and processes suited to the specific needs of our clients, ensuring high quality and reducing their production costs.
We offer support for a wide range of activities, including:
- 5-axis machining of blades, blisks, inductors, propellers, impellers, and other turbomachinery parts
- Component assembly
- Production and engineering
- Inspection with coordinate measuring machines (CMMs)
- Dynamic balancing and modal analysis
- Inspection and testing to validate integrity and performance
- Machining of complex impellers with shrouds (closed) for pumps and compressors
- Prototype production and small production runs
- Reverse engineering of obsolete parts
Thanks to our network of contacts, we are able to provide customized solutions for any type of project, ensuring maximum efficiency and precision.
At Numerical, we strongly believe in collaboration with our clients, working closely with them to understand their specific needs and provide tailor-made solutions that solve their problems and meet their expectations.
Contact us today to discover how we can help your company improve the quality and efficiency of component production through customized and innovative manufacturing solutions.”