CFD Analysis: Advanced Solutions for Fluid Dynamics Simulation
CFD Analysis (Computational Fluid Dynamics) is an advanced technology that allows for accurate numerical simulation of fluid behavior. At our company, we offer CFD analysis services for a wide range of applications, from turbomachinery development to industrial component design.
CFD analysis is based on the numerical resolution of Navier-Stokes equations, which describe fluid behavior. Thanks to numerical simulation, it is possible to obtain detailed information on fluid flow, temperatures, and pressures within a system, allowing for design optimization and performance improvement.
At our company, we use advanced CFD simulation software to conduct accurate and reliable CFD analysis. Our team of experts works closely with clients to understand their needs and design customized solutions for their specific applications.
Activities of Our CFD Analysis Process:
- Analysis of project specifications and client needs
- Creation of fluid dynamics model, using CAD modeling and meshing software
- Numerical simulation of fluid behavior, using advanced simulation software
- Analysis of simulation results, using advanced post-processing techniques such as visualization and statistical analysis
- System performance optimization, using data collected during the CFD analysis phase to improve system design and performance.
Application Fields of CFD Analysis
Below is a non-exhaustive list of application areas where CFD Analysis can make a difference and help you become a market leader:
1. Analysis of behavior of liquid or gas fluid flows
2. Fluid-structure interactions, stresses, and deformation
3. Analysis and design of plants, pipelines, and piping
4. Analysis of industrial valves and quantification of pressure drops
5. HVAC system design (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
6. Simulation of heat flow in fluids and solids and related phenomena
7. Thermal analysis of cooling systems and heat exchangers
8. Internal and external aerodynamics and resistance and friction phenomena
9. Flows with phase changes (solid -> liquid -> gaseous)
10. Analysis and control of chemical reactions in combustion processes
11. Reactive flow simulations with radiation and substance dispersion
12. Hydrodynamic, stability, and seakeeping simulations for the naval sector
13. Motion simulations of objects and energy recovery solutions.